Plume Lashes are the latest craze to hit the lash industry. Made with 100% vegan fibers, these feather-light lash inserts look and feel like your own. Choose from a variety of styles for a natural looking, full lash that feels light as air!
Start creating your perfect lash look with Plume. We’ve created over a few lash styles for you, depending on your natural eye shape. Whether you want extra length or volume, lash intensity or the perfect fluffed style, Plume has the lashes you need. Plume offers both lash inserts in complete sets so you have everything at once! Lashes from Plume come in 3 different lengths - 10 mm (short), 12mm (medium) and 14mm (long).
Try our Lash Inserts! Plume Lash inserts will give you ultimate customization of your lash style.
30 Lash Inserts in each Package
Each lash is constructed from multiple fibers that pack more punch than standard single lashes. This results in longer wearing time, more flattering curls and an overall more dramatic look that's sure to impress! Take a look through our beauty collection to find your perfect pair.
Soft and fluffy inserts for natural lash looks. Choose between natural C-Curl and dramatic D-Curl.
•10 short inserts - 10mm length
•10 medium inserts - 12mm length
•10 long inserts - 14mm length
What are lash inserts, you ask?
LASH INSERTS ARE:
- Made with Premium Vegan Korean Silk Fibers, carefully dispersed along a single, lightweight band.
- Placed under your natural lashes, to build volume. By adding inserts, your lashes can look as natural or dramatic as you like!
- Produces a volume-like lash with an INVISIBLE fluttery, fully-body look.
- Created to complement the thickness and length of your natural eyelashes.
- Can be worn for up to 4 days.
NO EYELINER METHOD
LET'S LEARN TOGETHER!1. Brush a light coat of lash glue on the underside of fresh, clean, natural lashes. Wait a few seconds to let the glue get tacky.
2. Use the PLUME lash tool (or tweezers) to remove one lash insert from the tray. Remove the residual glue from the lash insert. This glue was applied during packing to keep the lash inserts in place within the packing tray.
3. Grip the lash insert, using your tool from the middle-outer end for optimal control and application.
4. One by one, gently place a lash insert underneath the base of your natural lashes, slightly away from the waterline.