Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
Plume Lash Inserts
- Plume Lash Inserts are short, lightw eight, premium vegan Korean Silk fibers, gathered together on a single, flexible band to ease application under the natural lash. The fibers are individually banded onto a undetectable lash band. Since lash inserts are placed under the natural lash, using a temporary lash glue, there is not need to use eyeliner to conceal the lash band.
- When applying lashes to the underside of your natural lashes, there may be a sort of learning curve. Make sure your natural lashes are clean and freshly brushed with a spoolie to detangle and remo ve any debris.
- STEP 1 - Brush a light coat of lash glue on the underside on fresh, clean, natural lashes. A little goes a long way! Allow lash glue to get tacky before placing lash inserts.
- STEP 2 - Use the Plume lash tool (or tweezers) to pluck 1 lash insert from the tray. Remove residual glue from lash with fingers. Since you will be customizing your lash look, choose the lash lengths that you plan to use and lay them out to make the process easier.
- STEP 3 - One by one, using the Plume lash tool, gently place 1 lash insert underneath the base of your natural lashes, slightly away from the waterline.
- STEP 4 - Place lash inserts close to each other for a natural look. Glue can be applied to lash insert band for extra hold.
- Plume Lashes will be there every step of the way with instruction cards, videos and personalized application services. Please contact us on IG @plume_lashes to personalize your application service!
- At the moment, we do not sell glue/adhesive. We recommend any temporary lash glue that does not cause irritation to your eyes.
- If you are looking for a lash insert that you will wear for a few days, Plume Lashes is it! With proper application and care, the lash inserts can be worn up to 4 days.
- The curl style of a lash insert should be chosen for your eye shape. The C-Curl, our most popular lash insert, is similar to a natural curl. It brings a more wide-eye effect, for an everyday look. The D-Curl is more dramatic and creates the illusion of a larger eye.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🦚TIP: If natural lashes are long and straight, use both D-Curl and C-Curl lash inserts to create more texture!